This was quite a popular post last year and so I thought I would bring it back again.
You simply have to answer the following five questions. The questions are somewhat different from last year’s.
1. Which book are you currently reading and the author?
2. Why did you choose this particular book?
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names?
4. What is the opening paragraph of the book?
5. What is the title of the book you intend to read next and the author?
Here are my answers:
1. The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan.
2. I absolutely love Courtney Milan’s books and this is the third book in her ‘Brothers Sinister’series.
3. Miss Jane Fairfield and Mr. Oliver Marshall
4. Cambridgeshire, England, January 1867
MOST OF THE NUMBERS THAT Miss Jane Victoria Fairfield had encountered in her life had proven harmless. For instance, the seamstress fitting her gown had poked her seven times while placing forty-three straight pins—but the pain had vanished quickly enough. The twelve holes in Jane’s corset were an evil, true, but a necessary one; without them, she would never have reduced her waist from its unfashionable thirty-seven inch span down to the still unfashionable girth of thirty-one inches.
5. Once a Wallflower, At Last His Love by Christi Caldwell.