All you have to do is answer the following questions:
1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
2. What is the opening line of the book?
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph of Chapter 9?
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
Here are my answers:
1. VIXEN IN VELVET (The Dressmakers, #3) by LORETTA CHASE
2. He lay naked but for a cloth draped over his manly parts.
3. Simon Blaire, Marquess of Lisburne and Leonie Noirot. .
4. For once her face mirrored her feelings, and Lisburne well understood them.
5. RAKE WITH A FROZEN HEART by MARGUERITE KAYE