USA Today Bestselling Author Bronwen Evans grew up loving books. She writes both historical and contemporary sexy romances for the modern woman who likes intelligent, spirited heroines, and compassionate alpha heroes.
Her debut Regency romance, Invitation to Ruin won the RomCon Readers’ Crown Best Historical 2012, and was an RT Reviewers’ Choice Nominee Best First Historical 2011. Her first self-published novella, To Dare the Duke of Dangerfield, was a FINALIST in the Kindle Book Review Indie Romance Book of the Year 201,2 and a finalist in the RomCon Readers’ Crown Best Historical 2013. Her first contemporary released December 2012, The Reluctant Wife, won the RomCon Readers’ Crown Best Category 2013.
Where To Find Bronwen:
About INVITATION TO PASSION:
Consummate rake, Lord Richard Craven, has his heartbroken when the woman he loves is forced into an arranged marriage to a violent brute. To make matters worse, circumstances force him to marry Lady Madeline Knight—a woman he views more like a sister-only for fate to play the cruellest of tricks. Shortly after his wedding his former lover is widowed, and Richard learns she could be pregnant with his child.
Madeline Knight thought she was doing the right thing when she saved Richard Craven from his lover’s irate husband. Now her silly schoolgirl crush has left her married to a man who’s in love with another woman. Consumed with guilt over trapping Richard, she tries her best to be the perfect wife and win his heart. Failure is not an option. For if she fails she loses everything, she loves him too much not to set him free…
While Richard and Madeline confront the reality of their marriage, Madeline’s life comes under threat. A family enemy is set on revenge. Will Richard learn the truth of his heart, and what is truly precious to him, before the unknown enemy destroys their world?
Other books in series:
Invitation to Ruin: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9242911-invitation-to-ruin
Invitation to Scandal: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12438026-invitation-to-scandal
Here is the preorder link for Invitation to Passion for: KOBO
5 Fun Facts about Invitation to Passion
- My hero, Richard Craven is the younger twin of Anthony Craven, Earl of Wickham (Invitation to Ruin – Mar 2011). The two men look nothing alike, and have completely different personalities, yet they really are best friends. Richard set up Anthony to compromise Melissa, his wife, and Anthony thinks it’s hilarious that he didn’t have to retaliate—Richard managed to compromise Madeline by himself.
- Madeline Knight, my heroine, has spent her life at her brother’s estate. Her father died, accused of treason, when she was two-years-old and her mother fled to the protection of the estate. Madeline has never had a season, and has spent her life reading and imaging the world beyond the estate. That’s why Richard is so important to her. He took pity on a young girl and became what we would now call her pen pal. There are snippets of their letters at the start of each chapter.
- Richard worries that he doesn’t really know what love feels like. In the past he’s often thought he’s been in love, in fact he thought he was in love with Sarah and even asked her to marry him. He knows Maddy wants a real marriage, she wants his heart, but he can’t tell her he loves her when, like all his previous lovers, the emotion might fade. He doesn’t want to hurt her by declaring his love only for it to fade.
- Madeline’s brother, Rufus, has an enemy (Invitation to Scandal – May 2012). Rufus’s enemy is stalking Madeline, unbeknown to either Richard or her brother. Not only is he stalking Madeline, he’s actually befriended her, and like Othello, he’s doing everything he can to undermine her marriage.
- The one thing they promised each other when they married was to always tell the truth. The beginning of the black moment starts with Sarah revealing Richard has kept a secret from Madeline—a big secret, he’s actually lied by omission. Her faith and trust in their marriage is shaken to its core. But before she ahs a chance to discuss the reasons why, Rufus’s enemy strikes…
Bronwen is giving away KAGI Pink Drop Earrings. These gorgeous earring charms feature pink cat’s eye and complimented within a graceful silver setting of countless handset shimmering crystals. They come with a stunning pair of Luxe Huggies, or wear alone for a sophisticated look.