All you have to do is answer the following questions:
1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
2. What is the opening line of the book?
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph of Chapter 9?
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
Here are my answers:
1. THE DANGEROUS DUKE TAKES A BRIDE (Dangerous Rogues, #3) by TIFFANY CLARE
2. “Hold, Miller .” When the valet dodged around a tall stack of crates on the dock, Hayden, the Duke of Alsborough , had no choice but to punch out the blunt end of his cane to knock the man to the ground.
3. Hayden Duke of Alsborough and Jessica (Jez) Heyer, Dowager Countess of Fallon .
4. Her maid came in just as Jessica cinched the ties of her dressing gown around her waist.
5. THE GREATEST LOVER EVER (The Westruthers, #2) by CHRISTINA BROOKE