All you have to do is answer the following questions:
1. Which novel are you currently reading and the author?
2. What is the opening line of the book?
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph of Chapter 9?
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
Here are my answers:
1. THE LAST WICKED SCOUNDREL (Lost Lords of Pembrook, #2) by LORRAINE HEATH
2. They were running for their lives.
3. Lord Tristan Easton (aka Crimson Jack) and Lady Anne Hayworth.
4. They’d arrived in the harbor yesterday afternoon.
5. DECK THE HALLS WITH LOVE (Lost Lords of Pembrook, #2.5) by LORRAINE HEATH